10 benefits to why you should drink water as much as possible
These tips turned my life around – something as simple as drinking more water solved so many of my problems. Nowadays I always have a drink bottle on me and finish a bottle every morning when I wake up then keep filling it up throughout the day.
- Energy boost, as soon as you feel thirsty you are already dehydrated which results in feelings of fatigue, muscle weakness and dizziness. Drink 8 glasses a day to keep yourself buzzing with natural energy.
- A healthy glow, Drinking water helps clear your skin. It won’t happen overnight, but get into the habit of drinking a good amount and gradually you’ll start to notice a difference.
- Hungry? think again, Generally when you find yourself snacking during the day it isn’t because you’re hungry but you’re actually thirsty. Go for a big glass of water first, then if you still feel hungry have something to eat.
- Speeds up your metabolism, Our digestive systems need water to digest our food properly. Other benefits of drinking lots of water – it will cure stomach acid problems and prevent constipation.
- Cleanse, If you feel sick from eating way too much or had a big night drink up (lots of water) to wash out toxins and waste products from the body.
- Feel fitter, ever have those days where you feel you can’t lift a weight or run as far as you normally can? Dehydration slows you down and makes you tired. So hydrate before, during and after exercise to guarantee improved results.
- Lose weight, avoid high calorie drinks full of sugar by substituting them with water. This won’t just benefit weight-loss but will also improve the way you feel.
- Finding it hard to focus? A glass of water will instantly make you feel refreshed and alert and boost your concentration. So next time you take a study break drink up!
- Healthy heart, drinking a healthy amount of water can prevent heart disease
- Improve shitty moods, next time you feel angry or upset over little things grab a glass of water and down it in one. After you won’t even remember why you were mad.